ESAB® Miniarc® 161 LTS Stick 0558101694
The ESAB® Miniarc® 161 LTS Stick Package is a 160 amp, DC Stick/TIG welder that operates on either 115 volt or 230 volt input power. It comes with everything you need to start Stick welding, including stick welding electrode. It is capable of Lift-Arc DC TIG welding with the purchase of OPTIONAL TIG torch, gas regulator & hose and accessories.
The Miniarc 161 LTS weighs only 18 pounds and has a welding output range from 5 amps to 160 amps. The Automatic Primary Select feature detects input voltage automatically, allowing you to easily change between 115 volt and 230 volt input power. It features Hot Start, Arc Force and is capable of welding with E6010 electrodes.
The Miniarc 161 LTS comes with ESAB’s three-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- STICK (SMAW)
- DC TIG (GTAW)Applications
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Automatic Primary Select operates on either 115V or 230V and automatically configures to the primary input supplied
- Able to use E6010 electrodes with ease
- 18 lbs. (13.6 kg) weight with adjustable shoulder strap makes this unit portable and easy to carry directly to the job
- 5A to 160A current range for DC welding
- Hot Start, Arc Force and Lift Arc TIG are standard on all models